35 Years of
4 Branches across
Effective, Efficient and Affordable
What is Panchakarma:
Panchakarma is a unique therapy of Ayurveda. Panchkarma literally means “Five types of Karma-therapies. These five types include
Vamana (Induced emasis)
Virechana (Induced purgation)
Nasya (Nasal Drops)
Panchkarma detoxifies and rejuvenates the body. Proper administration of panchakarma can cure the most chronic disorders. Therapies like Abhyanga (Massage) and Swedana (Fommentation) is administered before initiating panchakarma
Abhyanga is massage therapy. It is an ancient Ayurveda massage to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. Numbers of herbal oils are described for Abhyanga as per the patient’s requirements and body constitution.
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Nourishes mind and body
- Rejuvenates the whole body
- Increases longevity
- Delays aging
- Relives fatigue
- Builds stamina
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Enhances complexion and lustre of skin.
- Cleans your body (detoxify)
- Helps you avoid stress and enjoy a brightness of the senses (Balance body, mind and soul.)
- Prevents stiffness of muscles
- Corrects digestion and blood pressure
Swedana is a steam treatment. The word Sweda is derived from Sanskrit word ‘swid’, meaning ‘to sweat or to perspire’. Swedana is the process of inducing sweat with the help of steam. The steam is generated from the boiled medicated herbal decoctions. Ayurvedic fomentation is usually given after an oil massage.
Benefits of Swedana:
- Balances Vata and Kapha humors in the body
- Detaches toxins; expels them through the tiny pores of the skin along with sweat
- Increases circulation; reduces inflammation
- Revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin
- Improves digestion
- Removes stupor
- Acts on fat tissues
- Relieves stress
- Eases sore muscles
- Reduces numbness, stiffness, rigidity, heaviness; improves mobility
Vamana is induced emasis. Through vomiting, the doshas like kapha and the toxins like ama can be eliminated from the body. Doshas which resides at the upper part of our body can be eliminated through Vamana
Virechana is medicated purgation therapy which removes Pitta toxins from the body that are accumulated in the body. It completely cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract.
Benefits of Virechana: Virechana is specifically useful in Pitta related disorders such as Skin disorders like Herpes or psoriasis, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia, Joint disorders, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Headaches, Elephantiasis and Gynaecological disorders.
In Basti, Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. Basti is the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oils into the colon through the rectum. While it directly affects the colon, it is not a localized or symptomatic treatment. It is removes aggravated Vaayu dosha from the body.
Benefits of Basti:
Basti is useful in all the conditions in which Vaayu is directly or indirectly associated. Such as, Chronic constipation, Low back pain, Sciatica, Rheumatism, Gout, Arthritis, Hemiplegia, PCOD, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis , Dystrophy and Atrophy of nerves and muscles, Collagen Vascular Disease and Autonomic disorders.
Nasya involves administration of medicated oil through the nose to cleanse accumulated Kapha toxins from the head and neck region.
Benefits of Nasya:
Nasya is useful in various conditions such as,
- Hoarseness of voice and stuttering or slurred speech
- Stiffness in the head, neck, throat, teeth and jaw area (TMJ)
- Headaches and migraines
- Earaches and any pain in nose and throat
- Sinusitis & Rhinitis (runny nose)
- Positively impact higher cerebral and sensory organs (eyes, nose, ears, skin and tongue)
- Neuro muscular conditions
If you want to relieve any lower back tension, Kati Basti is for you. This specialized therapy relieves and nourishes the lower back using herbal oils or ghee. After a gentle Ayurvedic oil therapy on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough. The hot medicated oils helps melt lower spine rigidity and strengthen your bone tissue.
Benefits of Kati basti:
- Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems & Sciatica.
- Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
- Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility
The knee joint is called Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti is given to the procedure done on knee joints. In this the knee joint is bathed with warm medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction.
Benefits of Janu Basti:
- Rectifies aggravated Vata dosha in the knee region
- Restores the lubricating fluid in the joint and maintain integrity of the structures involved in the joint.
- Removes stiffness and pain in Knee joint
- Protects knee joints from age related changes
- Increases blood circulation; thus strengthens and nourishes the knee joints
- Improves the mobility of the knee joints (knee flexion and knee extension)
Greeva Basti is bathing the neck region with medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction. The procedure does oleation and sudation around the neck region simultaneously. Due to present day lifestyle which involves continued and glued sitting position and lack of body movements the problems of the spine, muscles and skeletal tissues of neck and shoulder arise.
Benefits of Greeva Basti
- Relieves the burden of stress and congestion in nerves , bones and muscles of neck and shoulders and thus relaxing and rejuvenating them
- Improves the flexibility and brings smooth movement
- Improves circulation around the neck and shoulder region.
- It gives relief in cervical spondylosis, cervical spondylitis, cervical disc lesion
- Vertigo, Tingling, numbness of the hands, Compression fractures, Chronic pain in neck region, & Frozen shoulder
Migraine is one of the dreadful diseases which make one’s condition terrible.View
The word “Arthritis” has been derived from two words viz. ‘Arthron’ (The joint), and ‘Itis’ (Inflammation).View
Allergy is Hypersensitivity to certain objects. Allergy is related to our Immunity system.View
Arthritis is a group of disease. Commonly, this group represents inflammation, pain, stiffness and tenderness of joints.View
Hair fall issues are of big concern nowadays. Premature hair fall results into early baldness.View
Infertility is not getting pregnant. If a lady is not getting pregnant even after having timely and unprotected intercourse for at least a year,View
Erectile dysfunction or impotency is a condition where a person is not able to get or keep enough erection for sexual intercourse.View
Sinuses are situated inside our face. Sinuses are hollow cavities situated below our skull.View
As obesity is not so good, being very thin or underweight is also not a pleasant experience.View