35 Years of
4 Branches across
Effective, Efficient and Affordable
What is Shirodhara?
Shirodhara is a unique therapy from the ancient Ayurveda. Shirodhara is gentle pouring of warm medicated oils or decoction on your forehead. It has a profound impact on the nervous system & hairs. It calms the body and mind as well as relaxes the entire system. Usual duration of shirodhara is around 30 mins.
- Reduces excess vata dosha which is the primary dosha out of balance in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Relieves stress
- Good for neurological diseases
- Reduces the excessive thought process. Helps in concentrating upon a pin pointed thought. Acts as a meditative agent.
- Proven effective in lowering blood pressure.
- Increases memory & Concentration
- Beneficial for fits in epilepsy when used in conjunction with other medicines
- Best Hair treatment. Prevents hair lose, premature greying and cracking of hair
- Relieves headache & Migraine
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the body
- Improves intelligence, confidence and self-esteem
- Provides deep rest and renews the body energy cycle
Ayushi Sharma (Ahmedabad)
"I was suffering from severe anxiety. For a longer period of time, I was under psychiatric treatment. Then, someone suggested me to go for Shirodhara. On surfing, I found Atharva Ayurveda as one of the best shirodhara centres. I had opted for 10 sessions at Atharva Ayurveda. Shirodhra at atharva is one of the best feelings. Soothing music therapy along with gentle warm oil pouring gives best relaxation. The result was amazing. It helped me a lot to come out of my anxiety and stress."
Karan Patel (Ahmedabad)
"I wanted to experience Shirodhara as I was facing migraine problem since long. I started taking shirodhara sessions at Atharva Ayurveda. It was great. It was one of the best experiences. My migraine has improved a lot. Thank you Dr.Kedar for the best Shirodhara."
Migraine is one of the dreadful diseases which make one’s condition terrible.View
The word “Arthritis” has been derived from two words viz. ‘Arthron’ (The joint), and ‘Itis’ (Inflammation).View
Allergy is Hypersensitivity to certain objects. Allergy is related to our Immunity system.View
Arthritis is a group of disease. Commonly, this group represents inflammation, pain, stiffness and tenderness of joints.View
Hair fall issues are of big concern nowadays. Premature hair fall results into early baldness.View
Infertility is not getting pregnant. If a lady is not getting pregnant even after having timely and unprotected intercourse for at least a year,View
Erectile dysfunction or impotency is a condition where a person is not able to get or keep enough erection for sexual intercourse.View
Sinuses are situated inside our face. Sinuses are hollow cavities situated below our skull.View
As obesity is not so good, being very thin or underweight is also not a pleasant experience.View